Ventilation Health & Safety Services for the Healthcare Sector
We have many years' experience of working with the NHS & private healthcare sectors
We offer a reliable, efficient and cost effective ductwork cleaning, monitoring and management service with minimal disruption
Please click on the banner above so we can discuss your particular requirements including HTM 03-01, HSG 202 and TR 19 standards
Healthcare Ventilation Maintenance | Hospital Ductwork Cleaning
Hygienic Maintenance Ltd currently work with many NHS Trusts and Private Healthcare organisations throughout the UK, ensuring their ventilation plant, ductwork and distribution systems are maintained in a clean, safe and hygienic condition as required under HTM03-01.
It is obviously unacceptable to operate hospital ductwork and ventilation systems that are contaminated with dirt and micro-organisms, but equally Estates Officers need to be confident that the cleaning process they are paying for is carried out thoroughly using the appropriate methods.
HML will always use methods approved by The HVCA TR 19 and the relevant HTM. In addition we will provide, free of charge, a post clean summary report complete with before and after photographs.
All staff are aware of the exacting requirements demanded in a Healthcare environment and you can be assured that all work undertaken will be carried out in a clean, tidy and professional manner
Risk Assessments & Monitoring Programmes
Many of our healthcare clients choose to have their systems inspected or `Risk Assessed` on a regular basis, typically this would mean surveys being carried out each `quarter` so all systems are inspected at least annually.
All reports can be provided in paper and/or digital formats and contain photographic evidence and a detailed `recommendations` section.
Our Healthcare Ductwork Services | Hospital Ventilation Health and Safety
We offer a complete service from initial Risk Assessment, deep cleaning of plant and ductwork through to Planned Monitoring & Management Programmes including:
- Deep ductwork cleaning of air handling plant and associated ductwork (Detailed post clean summary reports will always be provided)
- Kitchen extract cleaning and fire risk assessments
- Risk assessments, photographic and full condition surveys of plant, ductwork and distribution systems.
- Deep cleaning of kitchen areas
- Cleaning of buildings and vermin infested areas
- Ductwork Monitoring programmes
- Filter supply and eplacement
- Repairs and modification to ductork systems
- LEV / fume cupboard testing and cleaning