Ventilation Health & Safety – National Contracts
HML can develop a suitable programme to manage all your Ventilation Health & Safety requirements throughout the UK and have several operational bases.
Please contact us so we can discuss you specific requirements.
National Ductwork Cleaning / Inspection Services and Partnering Agreements
HML are able to offer a complete national coverage with teams of operatives and surveyors based throught the UK. We will be pleased to provide quotations for existing programmes or work with you to develop a new efficient and cost-effective regime.
Hygienic Maintenance Ltd (HML) have teams of operatives and surveyors based throughout the UK and will be pleased to discuss national requirements leading to the development of scheduled inspections and, or cleaning programmes to insure full compliance with current Health & Safety Executive recommendations.
We will be pleased to advise on current requirements, make recommendations or provide quotations for existing regimes. Our advice, and technical support will cost you nothing - so why not get in touch.
We offer a complete service from initial Risk Assessment, deep cleaning of plant and ductwork, through to Planned Monitoring and Management Programmes, including:-
Deep Cleaning of Air Handling Plant & Associated Ductwork (detailed post clean summary reports will always be provided)
- Risk Assessments and Condition Surveys
- Deep Cleaning of Ductwork and Air Handling Plant
- Kitchen/Cooking Extract Cleaning & Planned Inspections
- Monitoring & Management Programmes for Ventilation/Air Conditioning Systems
- Filter Supply & Replacement
- Repairs & Modification to Systems
- LEV/Fume Cupboard Testing & Cleaning
- Specialist Cleaning Services for Equipment & Buildings