Ductwork Cleaning - Vent Cleaning & Condition Surveys
Ductwork `Deep` Cleaning Services - Full National Coverage - Large or Small (one off) Contracts
Condition Surveys - Risk Assessments - Monitoring & Management Programmes
Click on the banner above & we will contact you to discuss your particular requirements
National Ductwork Cleaning Services
The `Associated Code of Practice from the Health and Safety Commission` requires that `All mechanical ventilation systems should be regularly and properly cleaned, tested and maintained to ensure that they are kept clean and free from anything which may contaminate the air`
HML can help you establish and maintain excellent standards of ductwork cleaning and ventilation `Health & Safety` in your building(s):
- Large or small jobs carried out anywhere in the UK
- All ductwork/system cleaning is guaranteed and carried out as recommended in HVCA TR19
- All work will be carried out in a clean, tidy & professional manner, with minimum disruption
- Access doors fitted as required
- Photographic `Post Clean Reports` will be provided free of charge
Why Should I Look After My Ventilation System?
Apart from the legal requirement itself, the build up of dirt & microbiological contaminants in ventilation systems can be responsible for symptomatic fatigue & illness in people exposed to the supplied air. Furthermore, systems will not work efficiently if they are contaminated with debris and expensive downtime and maintenance may result.
Building Managers' `Personal` Responsibilities
If you or your department are responsible for the maintenance & safety of buildings, it is vital that current Health, Safety and Fire recommendations are complied with, should a problem occur and negligence can be shown there could be serious implications for the individuals involved.
HML will always be pleased to discuss your specific needs and develop a suitable `programme` to ensure you are not in a vulnerable position & comply with up to date requirements. Our advice, and technical support will cost you nothing so why not get in touch contact us.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Services
We offer a complete service from initial `Risk Assessment`, deep cleaning of plant & ductwork through to Planned Monitoring & Management Programmes including:
- Deep Cleaning of Air Handling Plant & Associated Ductwork (Detailed post clean summary reports will always be provided)
- Kitchen Extract Cleaning & Fire Risk Assessments
- Risk Assessments, Photographic & Full Condition Surveys of Plant & Ductwork Distribution Systems.
- Deep Cleaning of Kitchen Areas
- Monitoring Programmes
- Filter Supply & Replacement
- Repairs & Modification to Systems
- LEV/Fume Cupboard Testing & Cleaning
- Specialist Cleaning Services for Equipment & Buildings