Commercial and Leisure Ductwork Health and Safety
HML look after Ventilation Health & Safety for many major companies throughout the UK
We offer an efficient, reliable and cost-effective ductwork cleaning solution with minimum disruption to normal day-to-day operations
Please click on the banner above so we can discuss your particular requirements
Specialist Air Duct Cleaning for Offices and Commercial Premises
HML are specialists in ventilation ductwork cleaning, maintenance and Risk Assessment.
The `Associated Code of Practice from the Health and Safety Commission` requires that:
- All mechanical ventilation systems should be regularly and properly cleaned, tested and maintained to ensure that they are kept clean and free from anything which may contaminate the air
- People who work in or visit buildings with mechanical ventilation systems need to be protected from breathing contaminated air supplied by ventilation or air conditioning systems.
- Building or facilities managers should therefore take appropriate steps to ensure such systems are maintained in a clean and hygienic condition, initially a Risk Assessment or Condition Survey should be carried out to identify the type, extent and possible cause of any problems
The HML Service:
- Large or small jobs carried out anywhere in the UK
- All ductwork/system cleaning is guaranteed and carried out as recommended in HVCA TR19
- All work will be carried out in a clean, tidy & professional manner, with minimum disruption
- Access doors fitted as required
- Photographic `Post Clean Reports` will be provided free of charge
Why Should I Look After My Ventilation System?
Apart from the legal requirements, build-up of dirt and microbiological contaminants in ventilation systems can be responsible for symptomatic fatigue and illness in people exposed to the supplied air; also systems will not work efficiently if they are contaminated with debris, and expensive downtime and maintenance may result.
Building Managers `Personal` Responsibilities
If you or your department are responsible for the maintenance and safety of buildings, it is vital thatcurrent legal requirements are met, should a problem occur and negligence can be shown there could be serious implications for the individuals involved.
HML will always be pleased to discuss your specific needs and develop a suitable programme to ensure you are not in a vulnerable position and comply with up-to-date requirements. Our advice, and technical support will cost you nothing so why not get in touch contact us.
We offer a complete service from initial Risk Assessment, deep cleaning of plant and ductwork, through to Planned Monitoring and Management Programmes, including:
- Risk Assessments & Condition Surveys
- Deep Cleaning of Ductwork & Air Handling Plant
- Monitoring & Management Programmes for Ventilation & Air Conditioning Systems
- Kitchen/Cooking Extract System Cleaning & Inspections
- Cleaning of Buildings & Vermin Infested Areas
- Filter Supply & Replacement
- Repairs & Modification to Systems
- LEV / Fume Cupboard Testing & Cleaning
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.